Generally, third parties have requirements for you to have an audit. At Widmer Roel, we work to make the audit process a positive experience. We take the extra step to get to know and understand your business, so that we can offer management suggestions to not only improve internal controls and safeguards, but also suggestions to improve your operations and efficiencies.
We offer several levels of financial statement assurance reporting, various engagement solutions to meet the needs of our clients, who may not need an audit.
Some of these solutions include:
- Audits performed under Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (non-public entries)
- Audits performed under PCAOB (public entities)
- Audits performed under Governmental Auditing Standards (A-133 and Yellow Book)
- Limited scope audits, as permitted by 29 CFR 2520 2520.103-8 of the DOL rules and regulations for reporting (pension plans)
- Reviewed financial statements
- Compiled financial statements
- Accounting services-monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Forensic accounting engagements