As a stockholder/partner of Widmer Roel, Craig provides audit, assurance and consulting services for a wide range of clients.
In addition to his previous 7 years of experience with Widmer Roel, Craig worked at the North Dakota State Auditors Office, where he led the team responsible for audits of North Dakota’s local governments and performance audits of the North Dakota University System. Craig was also a technical reviewer for the North Dakota’s peer review program.
- Bachelor’s degree – University of North Dakota
- Certified Public Accountant – Licensed in North Dakota
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants