As an audit manager at Widmer Roel, Juan oversees many of the firms review engagements and employee benefit plan audits. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in North Dakota. To ensure proficient knowledge with respect to changing accounting standards; Juan receives more than 40 hours of continuing professional education each year. Juan is a graduate of the University of North Dakota and has been in public accounting since 2016.
Juan provides assurance, accounting, and advisory services for clients in a variety of industries while maintaining a focus in the construction and employee benefit plan industries. Additionally Juan is a member of the North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Bachelor’s degree – University of North Dakota
- Certified Public Accountant – Licensed in North Dakota
- AICPA Intermediate Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association