Terry, a stockholder/partner of Widmer Roel, supervises many of the firm’s audits. He has been in public accounting practice since 1979; prior to joining Widmer Roel, he was employed by a national accounting firm. As a partner, Terry provides audit, tax, assurance, and management services to a wide range of clients. He also performs peer reviews for other CPA firms in the upper Midwest.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting – Illinois State University
- Graduate of Dakota School of Banking
- Attended AICPA Banking School
- Certified Public Accountant – Licensed in North Dakota and Nebraska
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Past President, North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants