Harris was a founding partner of Widmer Roel. With more than 30 years of public accounting experience, Harris provides income tax preparation and planning, estate and gift planning for individuals, representation before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities and litigation support for the legal profession. He works with businesses, assisting with tax compliance and planning, valuation for acquisitions, sales and reorganizations and strategic planning.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Public Accountant – Licensed in North Dakota
- Accredited Estate Planner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Red River Valley Estate Planning Council
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils